With reference to the constitution and by-laws of the SAIP, this announcement serves as a call for nominations for the following Council portfolios for the term 2017 – 2019.
- Ordinary members of council (4 in total).
An individual may be nominated for more than one position. An individual may only serve three (3) consecutive terms as an ordinary member of Council. The three term limit is not applicable to the portfolios of Secretary and Treasurer. For nominations to be valid:
- The nominee has to be a paid up Honorary, Emeritus, Ordinary, Retired or Associate member.
- The nomination needs to be proposed and seconded by voting members of good standing.
- All nominations must be made on the Council approved nomination form (attached) and all sections need to be completed.
- The nominee needs to accept the nomination by means of an acceptance signature on the nomination form.
All nomination forms must reach the secretary electronically on or before 30 April 2017. Online voting will be take place from May to mid June 2017.